Traveling to LA

Tonight, I am going to my cousin’s house in Los Angeles.  I am very sleepy.  It is night time at their place.  It is also night time in Oregon.  When we get there, we are going to see the new Star Wars movie, “The Force Awakens” with my cousins.  I am very excited.  I saw the advertisement on tv.  It looks very cool.  While we visit them, we are also going to go to LEGOLAND.  Everything is made of Lego.  Everything is big.  They took a lot of time to build stuff.  I bet it took them a year.  I bet it’s going to be exciting.

3 thoughts on “Traveling to LA

1. Dear Sahara,
    Wow! What an adventure you had over Christmas break! I really want to hear more about your trip to Los Angeles! Did you like the movie? What did you think of LEGOLAND? I hope you had a wonderful time with your cousins. There’s nothing better than making memories with family. Hopefully you made it back in time to play in the snow! Thank you for post. It was so enjoyable to read.
    Happy New Year!
    From,
    Sage’s mom

• Dear Sage’s Mom,

Thanks for commenting. I like the movie. I thought Legoland was pretty nice because there has a lot of fun things to do. I got back just in time to enjoy the snow.

Happy New Year!
      From,
      Sahara